Written by The Strategy
A beauty look simply isn’t complete without the addition of lipstick. Whether you build your look around it, or add it on at the end, lipstick remains a staple season after season. The only hard part: Finding a lipstick that lasts through the day and looks good.
We got sick of reapplying and tested out many lipstick options to see which ones actually lasted. We put them through the test of eating tacos, heavy make-out sessions and a day in a dry office environment. These came out as our top five:
- Smashbox Always On Liquid Lipstick, in Bawse
- Bite Beauty Matte Crème Lip Crayon, in Red Velvet
- Fenty Beauty Stunna Lip Paint, in Uncuffed
- Bobbi Brown Lip Colour, in Raisin
- Yves Saint Laurent Tatouage Couture Matte Stain, in Beige Secret